Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Update

I had my carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand done yesterday. All went well except for the Dr running in hour late (I was the first surgery of the day!) Thanks Chris and Laurie for giving up another day for me! No pain meds so far.
I filled out an application for Tops and they say they will try to keep us all. Meeting at the end of the week for all of us so we should find out more then. Went to the dentist again but the new partial still isn't right. One more impression, that makes 5 so far! yuck! Biopsy at my dermatologist on Thurs.
Wouldn't you know my 5 years is up for a colonoscopy! That will be on the back burner until everything else is done.
I bet you can't wait to be 60!


10 comments:

Dawn said...

Hoo boy! You have had the run of stuff to deal with!
Glad the other surgery went well.
Take care.
Dawn

Balisha said...

Take care...how did you do this post?
Balisha

Jean said...

finger pecking!

Deb said...

Hi Jean ~ thanks for the update! Sounds like you are going thru it! I hope you heal quickly. Thank you for the book (gardening/spirituality) received in the mail recently. I appreciate it!

Darla said...

Well you are still making funnies so all is good. Actually I hope to 60 and beyond....!

Heather said...

wow, that's a lot of doctor stuff all at one time! that's how i do it too. it's like ripping off a bandaid. just do it all at once and get it over with!
i'll be praying for you that Tops keeps you on :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the surgery went well; let's hope everything else that's on your plate goes as well too!

Cedar ... said...

Glad you are doing ok,.... and re: making it to 60.... well there IS life after 60 and beyond.. hee hee.... :)

Anne Fannie said...

Sorry to hear about your surgery Jean but I hope it takes away all your pain.
So how did you do this post, with one hand???
Hugs, Ann

Connie said...

Jean, thanks for stopping by my blog!!

I just love your blog background. How festive and pretty.

I don't think you have to wait til 60 for all that junk...I'm 55, and just about in the same boat. Now I gotta go for an IVP, and a virtual colonoscopy....and more bloodwork. I hate going to the doctor, it's like opening a can of worms!! One thing after another.

Hope everything works out for you!