Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What's next?

Every time I say I'm going to be better about blogging something happens. Last week I had computer problems for a couple days. Thank goodness my favorite son-in-law figured out what was wrong and it didn't cost anything except his time. Now this week my camera isn't working. We figure it's time for a new one but I'll need help buying it and don't feel I should spend the money right now.
I went back to work in the beauty shop last week and will work this week. Then I'll be off to get my left hand done. I should only be out a week if all goes as well as the right did.
As of yesterday, our stores are sold to Tops. They will take over at the end of the week but no one knows what will happen about insurance. They have the same union so should have the same benefits. I'm not supposed to go back to cashiering until the first of March because of the lifting.
Most of our snow has melted but we are getting more now. I actually saw a little grass over the weekend and took the girls for a short walk yesterday.
I hope all is well with you all. I will not say that I'm planning to come back because I don't want anything else to break on me! LOL!!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Funny comic~! Hope the weather warms up soon!

Darla said...

Oh my!! Chin up chest out....

Cedar ... said...

Best wishes for this next wrist/hand surgery... and for the new store ownership too. Tops was here in our area for a while but sold out. Hope this works out and you have some stability.

Heather said...

LOL, it must be in the air. My internet and cable tv were completely shut off yesterday. The cable guy had to come out and fix it today. Apparently the cable guy who came out yesterday to shut off my neighbors connections who is moving today, decided to shut off mine instead! Thanks a lot buddy.
I'm so tired of snow too and I haven't had as much as you. We're predicted to get some friday-saturday. we'll see. i hope just a little dusting. I can't take any more shoveling!