Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Changeable!

I realized when I did my birthday post that I had never posted the changeable purse that Kim and Tabatha gave me as a thank you/Mother's Day gift for watching the girls. It's strange to be thanked for something I look at as a pleasure. I couldn't believe I couldn't find the post since I had written it in my head!This is a very nice quality black purse. It comes with short handles but you can get long ones that actually clip on.
My son picked this cover to go with the purse when I got it.

The purse and cover have magnets so all you do is stick it on. As you can see by this picture, each cover has feet on the bottom.
These are the pretty summery covers I got for my birthday. This is such a clever idea! I love it!
I don't want to check it out online because it was a gift and I like being surprised by the covers I get but the name on the purse is 'Miche'. I assume you can find it by googling the name.

8 comments:

Darla said...

How clever of a design is this. Neato!

Darla said...

I just glanced at the site, it appears that you can order it the way you want it including the straps!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

This is the best idea ever! (and that is coming from a "purse collector"!) I like purses like some people like shoes..it's wonderful!

Latane Barton said...

Wow, that purse is something else!! I know you will enjoy it.

Connie said...

I think MICHE and I might become friends! I love it. How versatile can you get?

You got a wonderful gift.

Thanks for telling us about it.

Connie

Suzanne said...

Oh my! That is awesome!

Cedar ... said...

What a neat idea! I might have liked that back in the days when I carried a purse. Now it's a tote bag to work (wallet, lunch, book to read, etc.) and for anything else a wallet with a long over-body strap.

Diana LaMarre said...

I have been admiring Miche bags all month. Two different ladies at work were carrying one with a lime green cover that I just loved. I may have to break down and buy one.

What a great gift!