Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Bloomin' Tuesday!

I know you've heard it before but I love my Limelight Hydrangea!
This is the third year for my bush and it gets better every year.

The green color as the buds start turning to blooms is awesome.

The hint of green as it blooms is beautiful.

The heads are big and bold.

It thrives in sun, even with little rain when other hydrangea are droopy.

It turns a lovely shades of burgundy as the weather changes.
I love my Limelight Hydrangea!
What do you love? Why don't you share your favorites with us on Bloomin' Tuesady? Just add your name, state and permalink to Mr Linky and add a link to this post on your blog. We would love to take a walk around your garden!




9 comments:

Racquel said...

I love my Limelight too Jean! Glad you are enjoying yours as much as I enjoy mine. Funnily I did a whole post about mine last Friday. ;) Gorgeous blooms, can't be beat by any other Hydrangea in my opinion.

teresa said...

Jean, I messed up on the linky. It should be the second one for the permalink. sorry about that. either will work but you have to scroll down a post on the first link I left. You could just delete that if you would. sorry. your lime lites are great I keep meaning to try one of those . you may have inspired me to finally go get one.

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

Hydrangea is one of the most beautiful flowers to see. This color is so soft and pretty!

Alea Milham said...

Your Limelight Hydrangea is beautiful!

Darla said...

Whew! I made it here!! Love the Limelight, just beautiful..

Rosemary said...

Your limelight is gorgeous. Love this plant...Mine is suffering from the intense heat and dryness this part of Ontario has had this summer.

Dan@retrooregon,com said...

Thanks for letting me join in. The Hydrangeas are gorgeous! This is what my wife wants me to get.

Becca's Dirt said...

Your hydrangea is so pretty. I love the color and softness it adds. I wish you didn't live so far away. We'd have a good time together.

Diana LaMarre said...

I can see why you like it so much...lovely color to the flowers.