Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tart pans

I got these little tart pans at a sale this summer, thinking I could use them as small Christmas gifts.. Six for $3. I saw some neat paper ideas in blogland but since that's not something I normally do I would have to buy all the suppliesInstead I used some stuff I already had.
I got a bag of pipe cleaners that looked like greenery for $1. I just used them as filler.
Then I wrapped around some small wired greens I had.
Added some pine cones and berries left over from other projects and a candle I bought. I wrapped them in cellophane and tied them with a strip of left over "country" material. Six easy, inexpensive, one of a kind gifts.

3 comments:

Muum said...

you are so creative! those look great.

Shelley said...

How lovely! Thank you for your nice comments in my blog!

SweetAnnee said...

Lovely..and a GREAT idea..
deena