Thursday, September 27, 2007

More fall decor

Welcome to my home! This rustic piece hangs on my kitchen wall. I got it for outside but decided I liked it inside.


A few pumpkins and leaves on my living room tables.
Leaf floating candles in with my feather balls.
I made this arrangement from seed heads and stuff from my garden. It's on my dining room table on a porch piece I got in a box of wood at the auction. I bought the little bird for Christmas presents last year but couldn't part with them.
Over the kitchen sink. Click to enlarge and see my favorite bird.
A bench in the kitchen.

An alcove going to the basement or the deck, in the kitchen. I painted this plate several years ago.
Kitchen table and another bird.
Side entry. I also painted this several years ago. The table was new from Big Lots and I crackled and aged it.
Wooden bowl on the kitchen counter. I got the candle topper at a household sale this week.
Outside tomorrow.

Today would have been my parents wedding anniversary. To read my tribute and see pictures click here.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The plate you painted is lovely and I enjoyed reading the tribute to your parents.
Sara from farmingfriends

Julie said...

Can you come and decorate my house???
LOL...Julie