Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Another Jerzie Day

I had Jerzie today because of going to Erie yesterday. I don't normally leave home when I have her but I had some errands I had to do. She was an absolute angel! We went to Walmart and Aunt Laurie showed her off to some of her coworkers. Then to the bank, beauty supply store and to pick up my new glasses. She was happy and smiled at everyone. I bought this at the craft show Buffalo. You bought the shelf and the letters separately and you could add any extras from a huge selection. The shelf has a groove that the letters fit into. I know I won't be able to find things with her name so I had to have this! Her room is the original Poo so it's done in pastels. Her Daddy and I sponged on some bees and butterflies so the flowers, butterfly and dragon fly were perfect. They sparkle too and every little girl likes a little "bling"!
Doesn't she look cute in her new jogging suit I bought yesterday? I love the color.

2 comments:

Susie said...

That Jerzie sign is perfect!
She looks adorable in the little jogging suit :)

Lilli in Vancouver said...

J seems like such a cheerful girl :)