Saturday, December 16, 2006

Last of the kitchen

I thought I'd give you a couple bigger views of the kitchen so you can get a better idea of what the room looks like.The frig, stove and cupboards the village is on are to the left of the above pic. The snowman wall and door to the entry and bathroom are to the tight of the next pic.

This is the last wall in my kitchen. My awesome window that my daughter made me is usually on this wall. I have been leaving it up but I ran out of wall space for my snowmen.

This is another favorite that I painted. I guess it's a good thing I don't have time to paint anymore or I would have to get a bigger house for my stuff!This tree is for my Hallmark miniature collection. My friend gave it too me and my daughter has added to it every year in my stocking. There are also some other small ornaments on it.
This is a fence post Santa. I did some for other people on really deformed, old posts and they were really neat.
This is over the doorway to the entry and bathroom. It used to be the door out of the house. The bathroom and entry were my side porch. I think I mentioned before that my bedroom is on the first floor so I don't really use the upstairs (except to store all my Christmas decorations and stuff!)
Tomorrow- on to the bathroom!

5 comments:

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Hi Jean! I tried to leave a comment yesterday, but for some reason Blogger would not let me. Your Christmas home tour has been a delight to the eyes! I love all your decorations-your painted things-(including the "Cute as a Button" ones I've noticed), your cute and whimsical snowmen and birds and the lovely, special items you've had since your childhood! It's been a real festive treat!

Naturegirl said...

It certainly looks like Christmas and what lovely decorations you've collected!
I have looked back on several of your posts..becuase Blogger was giving me grief in the last few days! Have yourself a ~*Merry Christmas!*~

Cat said...

What a welcoming display!

Anonymous said...

Jean,
The number of decorations you have is amazing! You have such a talent for placing them in such a pleasing way!
:)

Carole Burant said...

So very beautiful! I just love all your decor, the everyday one and the Christmassy one! You painted such beautiful items also!! I would love to be able to go visit you:-) Hugs xoxo