Thursday, September 14, 2006

1, 2, 3, GO!!



Well..here goes, my first blog. I'm not sure that I have enough interesting to say but decided to give it a try. I've enjoyed reading others blogs and hope that some will enjoy mine. It's hard to decide what my first blog should be about. Since I am "Green thumb Jean" it should probably involve gardening but my top interest is my 2 month old 1st granddaughter, J.Shea. I could also write about her. Rather than make a decision I decided to post a picture of both.
The flowers are in back by the bench outside the beauty shop door. The pic of J.Shea was taken by my daughter, last week.


Gotta run...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen your flowers, and you are a great green thumb, among other great things.Keep up the good work , you do!

Max

Laurie and Chris said...

Hey Mom! Welcome to the Blog world. We hope you enjoy it as much as we have.

Dawn said...

Yay!!!! It's about time!!!!
Welcome! Love the banner...

Anonymous said...

Just so you know I was here! Maybe you won't have to mark down the number of times you check on your blog if you can get everyone else to leave you a comment. Your older (but younger looking) brother!