Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My winter mantle

I decided to keep my mantle decorated for winter this year. I just removed the the Christmas bulbs and a couple angels and added some birds. I even left my bead wreath up.Laurie gave me the bird under the dome a couple years ago and the angel this year. She's so cute I didn't want to put her away with the Christmas stuff.
Laurie also gave me this adorable cloth bird on a small glass pedestal this year.
I'll put it back like it was in the spring. I like change in the spring, especially when it's rainy and muddy and too early to get outside.
Remember to sign up for the drawing for the "Snowman Package" by 7:00AM tomorrow.

3 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

I meant to tell you when we were over for dinner that the fireplace looks nice.

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Jean, your mantle looks so beautiful, why not leave the decorations up?? I always do as I feel with decorations, whatever makes us happy is what I do. This year, I didn't get my tree up as early as I wanted so it is still up. My husband and I are really enjoying it so why not leave it up a little longer. Kind of brightens the dreary winter time a bit.

Beemoosie said...

Beautiful! You have wonderful style!
Keep warm!
B