Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The last of them

I'm sure you"ll be happy to know that this is the last of my snow people! These are in the front entryway. I think this chubby, happy guy is a super greeter.This peg board is to the left as you enter the front door. I got the iron wall basket several years ago at Marshall's. It hangs perfectly on the pegs and is a great focal point for what ever season I decorate.
The other end of the peg board. When I bought this house there was a rail ( like the dark wooden strip on the right) with coat hooks on both sides of the entry. I left them on the right side but replaced them with the peg board on the left.
I love this bird house. My favorite son-in-law cut it out for me and I painted it. It has a snowman standing in front so that's my excuse to keep it out after Christmas. The sides have "windows" with a decorated wreath and tree.
This tiny shelf for tiny snowmen is over the "greeter".
This is another of my favorites and it fits in the entry perfectly. On the bottom it says"My snowmen and me welcome thee.." She was fun to make and of course I love her primitive look.
Don't forget to sign up for my "snowman package" a couple posts back. Tomorrow is the last day.
Note to anonymous, please comment again and leave your name

No comments: