Friday, July 27, 2007

4

I got this meme from Miss Flower and thought I would give it a try. I added a catagory at the end instead of tagging 4 people.
4 jobs I’ve held

1. short order cook and waitress
2. plastic factory (filed plastic pieces and assembled jewelry boxes)
3. hairdresser
4. grocery store cash office/ cashier

4 movies I could watch over and over

1. Benny and Joon (My son and I love this movie and Chris and Laurie think we're crazy! If you've seen it what's your opinion?)
2. Pretty Woman
3. Sorry, not a big movie watcher!
4.

4 places I’ve lived

1. Frewsburg
2. Jamestown
3. Back to Frewsburg
4. Back to Jamestown (these places are about 10 minutes apart! Doesn’t my life sound exciting?!)

4 TV shows I watch

1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Ugly Betty
4. American Idol
5. lots of various HGTV and TLC shows


4 places I’ve been on vacation

1. Florida
2. Williamsburg, Va.
3. Lancaster, Pa
4. Fort Lenordwood, Mi ( I guess this counts as a vacation. I drove there (2 days)alone to pick up my son from boot camp. I was there 24 hours and we drove back home.

4 favorite foods

1. Lobster tail
2. Cheese cake
3. Barbecued ribs
4. Ice cream

4 blogs/websites I visit

1. Miss Flower (daughter)
2. Pea’s Corner
3. Dawn (reason I blog!)
4. Teeny Tiny Cabin

4 favorite perennials

1 .Mullein
2. Foxglove

3. Japanese anemone
4. Solomon seal



This was fun so if you need a filler feel like doing it, please leave a comment so I can read yours. I'm sure you are all impressed by what an exciting life I have lived! I would love to hear about yours!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Fun meme! I did this one a while back, and I could only list one place under "places I've lived" Not many women my age can say that :)

kris said...

Fun! I like your addition of the 4 plants. I love Japanese anemone. When you're richly surrounded by people you love, why would you need to move more than 10 minutes from where you live?