Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Bloomin' Tuesday!

Welcome! I'm not saying that I had a lot of Brown-eyed Susans this year but I had...yellow Susans and orange Crocosmia...
Susans, white yarrow and cone flowers...
yellow Susans and blue balloon flowers...
yellow Susans, bee balm and gay feather...
and just plain yellow Susans.
I love brown-eyed Susans but enough is enough , don't you think? I have removed several shovelfuls and should remove more!
I have some exciting news to share this week! I have been invited to be a part of the Audubon's Secret Garden Tour next summer! A customer gave them my name and 3 ladies came to tour my gardens last week and asked me to join. It will be one Saturday in June or July. People will buy a ticket and tour about 6 different gardens on their own during the day. I'm very excited right now but will probably be a 'bear' in the spring.
If you would like to join Bloomin' Tuesday today just add your name and permalink to Mr Linky. Please remember to direct your followers to this post so they can enjoy the tour too.
Happy Bloomin' Tuesday!




7 comments:

Suzanne said...

I can't think of a more qualified garden to have in a garden show. What a treat to be able to visit your beautiful blooms. Wish I could in person!

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Beautiful! What an awesome display of flowers.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being selected to be part of next year's garden show!

Darla said...

I'd say you have a couple of Susan's hanging around your gardens. Beautiful!! Congrats on you invite to the Garden Tour, much deserved!!

Dawn said...

THE garden show?????
w00t! w00t! w00t!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I love the flowers! All of them are soooo pretty..and you take great shots of them too :-)

Carla said...

Garden tour? I'd be excited AND terrified!! Wish I was close enough to tour your garden in person:) Loving you Susan 'overload':)