Thursday, September 18, 2008

Show and Tell

It's beginning to feel like fall here so I've been working on my fall decorating. I always change my entry way with the seasons.
I've painted it this gold color and it looks really good with the fall colors. I use mostly leaves and pumpkins so it works through Thanksgiving.
I got this metal pumpkin at big Lots and added the berries.
I also made this arrangement with some twigs , leaves and a fall ribbon bow.
(Remember you can click on the pictures to enlarge.)
A cute pillow I found at Joann's with a large resin pumpkin and a brown and white enamelware pan full of Indian corn.
Fall is my favorite time of year and I really all the fall colors and decorations. What's your favorite season?
To see more Show and Tell posts go to Kelli's House.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank looks real nice.

Hootin Anni said...

Oh so gorgeous. I think that white pumpkin just sets everything off so perfectly. AND I LOVE your autumn leaf background.

My Show n Tell is something I made for Halloween, if you'd like to stop over and critique it I'd be happy.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Fall is also my favorite season. The colors are right up my alley!
I LOVE that bench of yours. So cute with the display on it!

Missy Wertz said...

You have done a beautiful job!

Wanita said...

Your autumn decorations look so pretty. You've done a wonderful job of decoration for the season.

Susan said...

Your fall decorations look very pretty.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty! I love each one.

Anne Fannie said...

Hello sweet Jean,
As always, your home looks so lovely. I love all your fall decorations. You always put them together so nicely!
Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Fall is a great time of year for decorating! That metal pumpkin is great -I was at Big Lots yesterday and didn't see anything like it. Must be all gone - darn!

Manuela

joyh82 said...

Love how you have your blog decked out for fall and your house decorations are very nice too.

Anonymous said...

I love those.

Lisa Cobler said...

Love your fall decorations. I love your post's about Lucy! My best friend and I want to come there for the festival someday. We met through the Lucy fan club.

Latane Barton said...

You have such a knack for decorating. You inspired me.... now I must get busy and decorate my house.

Kathi said...

Those are so nice. I am looking for some fun fall decorations. I love that pumpkin from Big Lots. Thank you for sharing. Kathi