Monday, September 08, 2008

A little trip!

Jerzie and I took another trip to the fruit and vegetable stand today. She loves to go there and see the puppy,
the big birdies,
and her favorite, the bunnies. There were only 2 bunnies there today. I'll be taking her back in a couple weeks for a surprise. There are baby bunnies in the barn but they were too little for us to see today.
We also saw some big sunflowers!
She's not used to flowers that much bigger than she is!
We got some peaches, sweet corn, a mum plant and some local concord grapes. It's so nice when they are young and are so easily entertained!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to teach her where her food comes from. Nice little trip. Those sunflowers are amazing.

Carole Burant said...

I can't wait to have these kind of outings with my own little granddaughter when she's old enough:-) Only two more months to wait until she's born!! Love that picture of Jerzie, she's growing up so fast. I'd love to have her come into my veggie garden, I have sunflowers in there that are taller than me! lol xoxo

Unknown said...

She is such an adorable child with such a sweet smile! I know you enjoyed this outing. YOur pics are wonderful.
Diane

Laurie and Chris said...

Great picture of Jerzie mom. I bet she gets all excited when you pull into Andersons. We can hear her saying "bunnies and Doggy!!!"