Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Oops!

I was out in the garden early this morning and I had a little problem! Actually, I was watering and I needed 2 hands to do something so I dropped the hose. All the sudden I felt something on my but so I spun around. The hose hadn't shut off completely and it was pointed right at me.
By the time I got a hold of it I was drenched and laughing like an idiot! I finished watering and went in and put my pants in the dryer. Then I did what every good hairdresser would do.
I dried my underwear with the blow dryer! My shirt was wet too but that's wet half the time anyway so I just let it air dry. I got my damp pants on just in time for my first customer!
My wild strawberries are getting ripe. Now I can have a snack while I garden.

11 comments:

Dawn said...

Toooo funny! Would have loved to see you shooting the photo of your backside!

Jean said...

Dawn, It's so big it only took 1 try! Jean

PEA said...

LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one who does things like that! hehe I swear my hose loves to attack me when I'm not lookin'! lol Yummmm those strawberries look so good! xox

OldBagNewTricks said...

LOL -- It's those slapstick moments that break the monotony of real life. And to photograph it -- Priceless! Thanks.

Jenny

RUTH said...

You're not alone....I've ended up soaking myself many a time. My daughter uses her hairdryer to warm her bed on cold nights!

bs said...

that sounds like something i would do! somehow i'm comforted ;). where did you get your wild strawberries? do i have to stalk them or can they be purchased?

Sara said...

I had to chuckle when I read this. I'm sure many a gardener have been in your situation I know I have! Thanks for sharing and making us smile.
Sara from farmingfriends

Beemoosie said...

Oh Jean, we all do have those days don't we!!! Your strawberries look yummy!

"Early Bird" said...

Awww...such a pretty little strawberry...I'd be popping it in my mouth..
Glad you got dry...teehee!
:)

rachel said...

If my mom would had been your first
customer that day, I'm sure that you guys would have laughed for quite awhile! Thanks for the funny story.

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛