Monday, June 11, 2007

Faces

I was feeding Jerzie a banana and pear mix for lunch and apparently it was a little sour after eating macaroni and beef. She made an awful face and I couldn't help but laugh. That's all she needed. After every bite she made a worse face!
The more I laughed the more she enjoyed it. I finally thought to run for the camera. Did she make you laugh?
I thought I'd better end with a nice picture. She loves crawling over to the table where her books are and getting them down to read.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I never knew how babies liked that baby food anyhow...she is a cutie!
:)

Susie said...

She did make me smile!!
Such a sweetie face :)

Beemoosie said...

What a darling!!

OldBagNewTricks said...

Oh, endlessly -- she is adorable. (We are in Baby Watch Day 4.) So I come here for my Babny Fix.

Thanks,
Jenny