Monday, May 07, 2007

Special Delivery!

Today was Jerzie day at my house. Check out the shirt she had on when she got here. She sure is a special delivery!We went for a walk this morning then I showed her a surprise I had for her. I bought a swing and hung it on the deck.
She seemed to enjoy it. She can see the whole back yard and all the birds flying around.
I also got some bubbles. You can see some in the right hand corner. She's really watching them.
We went out in the afternoon and she watched me plant and water some grass seed. Then we had to walk up and down the street. She'll grab a finger in each hand and try to get off your lap. She's still real unsteady. I don't do it too often because it's rough on the back. She loves to be outside. We've had a great day so far. Mommy won't be here for a couple more hours but she's down for a nap so I figured I'd post now. Have to mow the lawn when she leaves.

3 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

Will you share???


She is beautiful

Carole Burant said...

What a great grandma you make...she sure does look like she's enjoying that swing!! Love her little tshirt too, how precious:-)We haven't had to mow our lawn yet but soon it will need it...yeaaaaaa the grass is finally growing! lol xox

OldBagNewTricks said...

Oh, Jerzie is enchanting!!!! I know you think so too, but she really is bright and bubbly. My first grandchild is due in five weeks and I am totally in baby mode. I just put a swing on my list of things I gotta have.