Friday, May 06, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

My most favorite thing is spending time with my 2 adorable Granddaughters and I'm getting my fill! They come to visit every year around Mother's Day when Mommy and Daddy take a little vacation. They came Tuesday morning and will be with me until next Tuesday. We haven't had much time for fun yet but the weekend is coming. I have some craft projects planned and Jerzie has her first T-ball game on Saturday.

We love doing crafts together. Notice the girl even need to wear their glasses, just like Gramma.




I know I will be one tired Gramma after a week but it is so worth it!

6 comments:

Darla said...

They are so lucky to have you as their Gramma..

Anonymous said...

What a great time of year to spend with special guests. I know these are days that you all will remember and treasure.

Karen said...

Oh, how nice! They will remember this for the rest of their lives, what precious times.

Rosemary said...

What a wonderful way to spend Mothers Day and the rest of the week , memories so precious.

Anne Fannie said...

Grandkids are wonderful!
Have a wonderful Mothers Day.
Hugs, Ann

Tabatha said...

They are already telling me they can't wait till they can do it again =)