Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I love it!

I have always loved Cat's handwork, especially her crazy quilt pieces. I would see something on her blog and then check it out again in her shop. By the time I decided if the colors were right and where I could put it, it was gone. The other day I spotted this piece. You all know how much I like birds! The best part was I didn't have to worry about the color or the size.

It is the perfect tote! Heavy canvas with a nice long strap. I didn't give anyone else a chance to buy it while I thought about it. A couple clicks and it was mine! It will be perfect for the craft show Laurie and I are going to this weekend. I love it!

7 comments:

Susie said...

She does beautiful work!

Cedar ... said...

If you fill that bag with purchased crafts it will be a whole new post of its own! Happy shopping!

Heather said...

i love that tote too!

Cat said...

I'm sooo happy you love it! And thank you for the links and for saying such nice things!!!

I hope you fill it to the top and then some with craft finds!

Enjoy your weekend!

: ) Cat

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh...I LOVE this! I'm really into birds lately and I LOVE LOVE LOVE bags, so this is perfection. Great find!

Anonymous said...

Cute tote! :)

Wendy said...

It's beautiful!