Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2 Shopping Days

Laurie and I went to Buffalo to a craft show and shopping on Sunday and I went to Erie yesterday. We didn't have as much luck as usual but we did both get this tree. It was at about the last booth and since we hadn't gotten anything for ourselves, we talked each other into it! It's about 3 feet high and placed in an old rusty coffee can.
I also found a couple new additions to my pumpkin collection. They were both on clearance.
The taller one seems to be made out of some kind of seed pod and the short on is wood.
I did get a little Christmas shopping done but still have lots to do. I already have gifts for a few that are the hardest to buy for so that helps. I really love to do it but get stressed out if I wait too long. How are you coming with your shopping?

5 comments:

Baby Vagabond said...

Love the pumpkins!

((hugs)) Rosie

Unknown said...

Great tree! Pumpkins are cute too. Shopping?mmmmmmmm not too much.

Dawn said...

Shopping?
What's that?

I saw some pumpkins like that at TJ Maxx yesterday.
Cool.
Great texture!

Deb said...

Have a few little things hidden in the closet for Christmas :-) Your homespun tree is lovely!

Suzanne said...

Doesn't it feel good to get a few presents checked off the list!?! This week I actually started Christmas shopping myself -- unheard of for me -- I've never started before Thanksgiving! Anyway, I love your find! The tree is darling and the pumpkins are really beautiful. Wish I could have been there with you!