Saturday, February 09, 2008

Hello, God

I may be way behind the times but I just heard a great song by Dolly Pardon called "Hello God". The words are amazing and really relevant to our world. If you would like to hear the song and read the words click "Hello God". You can also see Dolly singing it by putting "Hello God" into the search engine at YouTube. I enjoyed the music and lyrics the best as I find watching Dolly very distracting. Please check it out even if you are not a Dolly fan. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Those are beautiful lyrics, really profound :) Can't remember if I ever heard the song before. I'm really good with melodies and this one doesn't seem familiar.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention :)

Have a great weekend!