Thursday, January 03, 2008

Spinach Rollups

I made a couple of our favorites for our family party last week and thought I'd share one with you. They are delicious, easy and must be good for you because there is spinach in them!
Combine:
1 cup mayonnaise
8 ounces of sour cream
1 bunch chopped green onions
1 (1oz) package Ranch Dressing Mix
1 (3oz) jar bacon bits ( I usually use regular bacon)
Add 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained.
Spread evenly over 10 inch flour tortillas.
Roll and wrap in plastic wrap. Makes about 9 rolls.
Chill 4 to 6 hours
Cut in 1/2 in thick slices.
These are so good the kids take the leftover rolls and eat them for lunch.

2 comments:

Muum said...

sounds good, I might have to try this recipe. love the snowmen, too!

kris said...

Yummm!! Just caught up on all of your posts - looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I love all of your snowpeople - you have some cool ones.

Happy New Year, Jean!!