Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Snow people.

I took down all my Christmas decorations. I do leave my snowmen up thru the winter or at least until I'm sick of snow! We've had several inches the last couple days. It's nice light fluffy snow so it's easy to shovel. I shoveled 8 to 10 inches this morning.I changed my window box to snow people too. The sign says "My best friends are flakes". I got it for Christmas last year and thought this was a good place for it.
My topper is a shelf over my kitchen windows.
The next pictures are all from my kitchen.
This shelf is over the sink.
I painted these two.
Loved this mitten holder.
Laurie made the embroidered picture.
This is the changeable frame I've painted pictures for. This snowman has real buttons (all different) on it's coat.
It's stopped snowing and the sun is shining. A beautiful day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love your blog! Happy New Year!

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

All your posts are what makes your blog such a happy and (oh so pretty! too!) interesting place to visit!
Happy New Year! Jean!
Claudia O.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Your snowman collections and your page design are great Jean!!! Not much use for a green thumb in this weather though, is there?
Little Jerzie looks so sweet in her jolly suit :)