Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Overnight guest!

I've been getting ready for some very special company.

First I had to vacuum the rug. My visitor is very picky. By picky I mean she will pick up anything on the floor and put it in her mouth!Of course, I had to get in plenty of food and drink
and make up the bed.
The diva has arrived! Do you think she has enough luggage?
Lets hope she stays this happy! She's watching my screen saver which is all pictures of her and her Mommy and Daddy.

I'm sure you had it figured out long before the last shot. Jerzie is staying with me until Sunday while Mommy and Daddy take a little break. I'm a firm believer that couples need their own time. Mommy and Daddy just took off with friends to Darlington to a Nascar race. They have gone for several years. They camp inside the racetrack and just love it!
I've taken some vacation time at the grocery store and with the help of Aunt Laurie and Uncle Chris and her daycare we'll be fine. I've been looking forward to this for a long time.

4 comments:

Beemoosie said...

Have a wonderful time with the little darling!

Carole Burant said...

Wish I lived closer, I'd go help you babysit this little cherub:-) Sure looks like you are ready for her! hehe I just know you will have lots of fun with your very special guest! xox

Tammy said...

what a fun time you will have!!

homespun living said...

What a sweetie! Have a lot of fun,
Debbie