Monday, April 02, 2007

Easter treat!

It's 60 and sunny today but there is a strong constant wind so we're staying inside. Jerzie discovered her shadow this morning and was trying to pick up the sunshine. It's hard to get a picture of her doing something like this because as soon as she sees the camera she forgets what she was doing and turns into a big ham!How would you like this little treat in your Easter basket?
These colored plastic eggs were a lot of fun. She just couldn't decide which color she wanted!
Isn't the chick adorable? When you squeeze its tummy it chirps. We had them at work and I wish I'd bought more. They had baby cardinals and bluebirds and they sounded like the real bird. It's for Easter so I haven't really given it to her yet.
They are really fun when you bang them together to make noise!
Mommy took off work a little early so she a Daddy could go play golf so Jerzie will stay for an hour or so longer that usual. I never say no to that!

3 comments:

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Jerzie gets more adorable every day and your Easter shots of her playing with her Easter eggs are so cute!
I love all your new blooms-they are beautiful! Can't believe you have those already! I'm looking forward to seeing your garden all summer.
As you know things have been busy at the cabin, but I'm thinking of you, Jean! Have a good one! Claudia O.

Lena said...

These are the sweetest photos. Luck you to have such a cutie patootie in your life.
Your flowers are lovely. Thank you for sharing your solution for snails with me. I'll give it a try!

Tammy said...

What fun!
She is so cute surrounded by those eggs!