Sunday, November 05, 2006

Shop,shop,shop....

My daughter and I headed for the Buffalo area for a craft show this am. It's a huge show and we go every year.I bought a few small Christmas gifts but usually end up buying myself more stuff than I get for others. I bought this snowman pic from our all time favorite crafter. We both have several things of hers and always have a hard time deciding which one to buy. I just love this!

I got this pic from another vender. I really like hydrangea but add the tin tile type mat and the rustic frame and it had to come home with me!

We also went to a couple stores,of course. No use wasting a trip by not going to TJ Maxx, Kohls and Target! I got a few clearance clothes for J.Shea at Target but I had to have this lamp at TJM. Don't you just love it! I wasn't sure about the feather affect on the shade but decided to leave it there for a few days and see how I feel. I really already think I like it. I can always take it off or get a new shade. What do you think? Another shade in my living room has beads on the shade and I really like that.

It was good to spend a day with my daughter. We always have a great time together. We used to spend my day off together often but she works every weekday now.It's good to have a whole day to catch up and we both love to shop for the bargins.

2 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

Mom ~ I think the lamp looks nice. I think I like it the way it is, but I will have to see it in person. I enjoyed spending the day with you also.

savvycityfarmer said...

Decisions Decisions