Monday, March 26, 2012

It's Bloomin' Tuesday!

Welcome!

Our blooms may be 'here today, gone tomorrow'. The temps are supposed to be in the 20's overnight! I can handle loosing a few blooms but the fruit growers will be in trouble. We've never had such a warm, early spring so let's enjoy! I planted Prim Roses along the stone path in the shady garden. I don't know what happened to all the other colors but the pink and white are amazing this year.

This clump is about 12 inches across!

I love the coloring of this Lenten Rose, Hellebore in the shade area.

The wild violets can be very aggressive but I just pull them out where I don't want them. I love seeing them all over in the spring!

Forsythia

Hyacinth

I found this pretty pink Prim Rose last year. I moved them all when I put in the shade garden but I'm getting more, different colors to put in the stair area again.
I hope you will join our first Bloomin' Tuesday tour of 2012. For information on joining and choices of buttons, click here.
Now let's see where spring has sprung!



11 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Jean,

I am so happy to be back again this year for Bloomin' Tuesday. The weather has been so crazy this year. We were in the teens last night and I hope it doesn't ruin all the buds coming out. Thank you for hosting our wonderful party!

daisy g said...

Thanks for hosting, Jean! I can't wait to see what's up in everyone's gardens!

Suzanne said...

Your garden is much further along than mine -- your primroses -- gorgeous!!!

Becca's Dirt said...

So glad to Bloomin Tuesday again. Love your primroses and the green flower on the hellebore is so pretty. I heard about the cold coming to your area. Hope it won't hurt the plants too bad.

Unknown said...

It has been some freaky weather. I love the white Primrose!

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

Your flowers are lovely--I so love primroses, with the ruffled leaves that remind me of petticoats!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous spring flowers! I love Primrose - would love to have a path lined with them! thank you for hosting,
Kathy

Savannah McQueen said...

Lovely post. I like the hellevore but I am not able to grow it here as it is too darn humid and warm.

Carol Ann said...

Thanks for hosting! I found you through Delightsome Life blog. Nice photos!

Deb said...

Hi Jean~ good to see you again and everyone that's participating! Thanks for hosting!

Lea said...

Beautiful!
Happy gardening!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie