Thursday, August 04, 2011

Another Perfect Find!

I've been watching the sales for a table to set by my chair for awhile now. The one I have is too small. Last week I found just what I was looking for. It is solid mahogany and the height is perfect, the same as the arm to the chair.
It has a leather top with gold trim that is in great shape. I just cleaned it up with a little saddle soap.
It has 2 good sized drawers for all the things I might need by my chair, hand cream, nail file...
The bottom one is perfect to hold my laptop!



The best part of this table is....


I only paid 7 dollars for it! Yes, you read right! Seven dollars!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Great find!!! I'm looking for a set of tables to use as bedside table in my bedroom....just waiting til the absolute right one comes along at the right price :) Makes you feel super good when it finally happens.

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Fantastic find, and so affordable! I too, need one like this by my chair.

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I love it!