Thursday, December 02, 2010

Front Entry

I change my front entry for the seasons. It's snowmen thru the winter, of course. I took down the coat hooks on the left side so I could decorate more.
I've painted it gold so it works with every season.

The top picture is one I painted.

There is not much room in this area but this bench is narrow enough that it works.

Another project of mine and my son-in-law's. He made the birdhouse and I painted it.

This is only one area filled with snowmen. I do love my snowmen!

4 comments:

Darla said...

I too, have quite a few Snowmen. You are quite gifted with your painting.

Anonymous said...

Your holiday decorations look great in front of the gold paint!

Becca's Dirt said...

Girl you have got it fixed up. I love your snowmen. They are adorable on the bench. Wow what a pretty birdhouse too. Looking festive.

Karen said...

Jean, I could certainly use your talent here at my house. I am just at a loss for decorating and love seeing what you do with your gorgeous home. Your decorations are so festive and fun and very welcoming!