Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gotcha!

I caught my little friend yesterday afternoon. I don't mind chipmunks but when they are this close to the house they find a way in.
The girls and I took him to the local wooded park. Hopefully he won't find his way back home.

After errands today I put a new doorbell button by the front door, put a new light fixture by the beauty shop door and put some heat tape on the roof. I don't care how nice it is outside, I'm done except for the Christmas spotlights!


6 comments:

Diana LaMarre said...

People say they can be pretty mischevious. Since I live in the country, I have quite a few in my yard. Thankfully, they have never bothered me much.

I cannot imagine having them get inside! Good job on the catch!

Karen said...

We have quite a few here, too. I wouldn't want them in the house either. Sounds like you are all ready for the holidays, wish I could say the same, you're a great inspiration to me to get things done.

Elena said...

Such a cute little guy. I hope he finds a happy home in the woods:) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Latane Barton said...

I don't have chipmunks just squirrels that plant their nuts and seeds everywhere in the yard. I am constantly pulling or digging out small tree seedlings. No fun.

Becca's Dirt said...

Glad you were able to catch him. I don't want to be fooling with anything like that. Hope you have a wonderful day with your family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving.

Lona said...

Well I guess it out stayed its welcome. LOL!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!