Friday, April 02, 2010

Waiting....

No matter what time of year, I'm always looking for garden art where ever I go. Now all my treasures are just waiting to get out into the garden. We are having wonderful summer spring weather with beautiful sunshine and temps in the high seventies. I've raked out all the gardens and moved a couple plants. This weekend I'm planning to cut things back.
Won't be long before all my finds will be adorning my gardens. It feels so good to get outside and to have the windows open!


5 comments:

Darla said...

We are soon going to have to use the AC here. It was 86 yesterday!! Please show us where your new garden art will go...cute stuff here.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing where all that garden stuff goes!

Wendy said...

Us too, way up here in Canada had a wonderful warm spring day. It was up in the high 70's!! So unusual for this time of year. I loved it! Got the BBQ out and made hamburgers for supper.

I'm waiting to get my garden ornaments put in place.
Yippeeee!

Anne Fannie said...

Love the potty chair!!! I remember one just like that hanging in my parent's garage from all of us when we were kids...

Diana LaMarre said...

What cute garden art. My eye keeps going to the orange boot. Is it a vase?

Can't wait to see where you put everything.