Friday, March 05, 2010

Looking up!

It seems my life is getting back to normal, if there is such a thing! Tonight is my first night to work for Tops. I'm very happy that I will keep the job and the insurance even tho I'm not too excited about going back after 2 months off.I should only have one dentist and one orthopedic appointment left. It will seem nice not spending my days off at the doctors.
The sky is a beautiful blue, the sun is shining, the trees are budding and we have no snow in the forecast for at least 5 days! Spring may really be on it's way and things are definately looking up!

6 comments:

Darla said...

Good news about your job, glad your doctor appointments are slowing down and so glad your weather is looking up!

Anonymous said...

It's always difficult returning to work after an extended absence. You'll fall back in the swing of things in no time though. I'm loving our weather! I know Spring is coming; I can feel it!

Cedar ... said...

Great news that your life is on track. I know that feeling though about returning to work. It's the same for me after a summer off from school. Have a great evening at work!

Heather said...

oh that's great news that you get to keep your job. what a blessing! glad to hear you are starting to get back to normal again.

Paula said...

I am out of the loop - what happened? Are you doing to do Blooming Tuesday again?
Nice to see your blog again,
Paula
http://bucketideasforgardening.blogspot.com/

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Thankful that you have a job and benefits!!! It's so nice to see the buds on that tree--bring on Spring :-)