Friday, March 05, 2010

Looking up!

It seems my life is getting back to normal, if there is such a thing! Tonight is my first night to work for Tops. I'm very happy that I will keep the job and the insurance even tho I'm not too excited about going back after 2 months off.I should only have one dentist and one orthopedic appointment left. It will seem nice not spending my days off at the doctors.
The sky is a beautiful blue, the sun is shining, the trees are budding and we have no snow in the forecast for at least 5 days! Spring may really be on it's way and things are definately looking up!

6 comments:

Darla said...

Good news about your job, glad your doctor appointments are slowing down and so glad your weather is looking up!

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

It's always difficult returning to work after an extended absence. You'll fall back in the swing of things in no time though. I'm loving our weather! I know Spring is coming; I can feel it!

Cedar ... said...

Great news that your life is on track. I know that feeling though about returning to work. It's the same for me after a summer off from school. Have a great evening at work!

Heather said...

oh that's great news that you get to keep your job. what a blessing! glad to hear you are starting to get back to normal again.

Paula said...

I am out of the loop - what happened? Are you doing to do Blooming Tuesday again?
Nice to see your blog again,
Paula
http://bucketideasforgardening.blogspot.com/

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Thankful that you have a job and benefits!!! It's so nice to see the buds on that tree--bring on Spring :-)