Thursday, July 02, 2009

For the birds

Many of you know of my obsession love of birds. I found this super iron tree at Big Lots and just had to have it. It came with the 4 larger birds (click on picture to enlarge). I had some vintage birds and some reproduction birds that I put on my Christmas tree and thought it would be fun to display them all the time.
I had also found this large bird and the delightful humming bird at a household sale recently.
Right now I have this on my dining room table and I'm glad I splurged to get it!
For more Show and Tell posts, go visit Kelli's House.

6 comments:

Rosanne said...

Very fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute idea. I like the hummingbird!

Teresa said...

LOVE your birds!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

cute & fun birds!

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

How cute! The birds are very pretty.

Iris

Cedar ... said...

Nice,.... and if you enjoy it why NOT get it? Good for you!