Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Sweetie Invasion!

Help! This is what my house looked like 5 minutes after a Sweetie invasion! It's that time of year when my son and daughter-in-law go to Darlington to a Nascar race so my 2 grand daughters are staying with me. They will go to their babysitter tomorrow and Friday while I work in the shop. I'm on vacation (?) from the store until next Tuesday.
If the weather agrees and the race is when it should be they will be home Sunday night.
I know I'll be tired but I can't think of a better way to get wore out. We're planning on having a lot of fun so I may not be around much for the rest of the week.
Have a great week!

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Have a wonderful time and make sure you take your vitamins!

Cedar ... said...

I did my turn on that duty years ago. As cute as they are I'm glad my grands are older now. I know I'd not have the energy to do that anymore! We used to have fun, though.

Dawn said...

OMGoodness, girl!
You have your hands full!
Enjoy the moments...

Unknown said...

Now that's the type of invasion to have!! Adorable, can't wait to read and see what ya'll gals get into....

Susie said...

There's a lot of stuff needed to care for little ones these days isn't there!
I just don't remember all those many when my own were young. (I do for my own grands, though!)
I know you'll have fun!
xo

Balisha said...

this last picture is so cute....so relaxed and feeling at home.

Wendy said...

What sweet little ones! Lucky you. I think the mess is well worth it. LOL!
Love your header and background. It's so spring-like!

OldBagNewTricks said...

Jean, I am familiar with that decor style -- my house looked like that Friday night -- like somebody picked it up and shook it. I just posted the pictures!

LOL,
Jenny