Friday, April 17, 2009

Show and Tell

Today I'm going to show you a few more of my favorite pins. These all have a garden theme. I love the tiny charms on this pin and silver is my favorite finish.
This trillium is completely made of leather. I was amazed by the handwork and trillium are some of my favorite spring flowers.
I painted the garden on this pin. I copied the design from a wind chime I made. It is painted on a tin pin form.
Thanks for stopping by for Show and Tell. To see more Show and Tell posts go visit Kelli's House.

13 comments:

Suzanne said...

These are beautiful pins. Love the theme and your painting is beautiful!

Hootin Anni said...

How unique....and oh so lovely.

My show n tell is now posted. Do drop in if you can find some time to visit.

Happy weekend.

Julie said...

What precious and unique pins...Your blog is so cute...I love the ladybug...Julie

Wanita said...

Your pins are beautiful, Jean
Have a wonderful weekend.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Very pretty! You are talented for sure!

Heather said...

those are so precious!

The Raggedy Girl said...

Your blog is darling and I love the pins, they are so sweet.

This is a great Show and Tell for this Friday.

Roberta Anne, the Raggedy Girl

A Hint of Home said...

That is such a cute charm pin. I've never seen one like it.

Cedar ... said...

I also love trilliums. But my favorite is the one you painted yourself. Great job!

Connie said...

The silver charm pin is adorable. I really like that one the best (they're all nice). I would love to find something like that.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl said...

What a fun collection, those are so darn cute!

Carole Burant said...

Leave it to you to have such unusual but gorgeous pins! I have a leather made poinsettia pin that I had bought at a craft fair a few years ago and just like your trillium pin, I'm amazed at the details. Absolutely love the pin you painted, you have so much talent!!! xoxo

Wendy said...

They are beautiful! You are very creative. I haven't been by in a while and I must tell you that I absolutely love your blog look. It really is spring here!!!