Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Relocating!

Every morning when I'm drinking my coffee a wren is singing it's heart out. I've tried to get a picture but either the wren moved or the picture didn't come out. When I was taking garden pictures I finally caught her.This sad old birdhouse was in my middle garden for several years. When I was weeding that garden a wren would go crazy. I replaced the birdhouse thinking the wren would use the new house. I put the old one on the ladder in my "kitchen" garden this year.




There is no place like home, even when it's in a new neighborhood!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess that little wren really likes the old birdhouse. He was willing to relocate...lol :)

Anonymous said...

There's not much more delightful than seeing a little jenny wren going in and out of a birdhouse. Such a loud song for such a small bird, too. I think your outdoor gardening displays are great!

Connie said...

Isn't that remarkable? No wonder the wren was making a racket!! You up and moved him! Well, now he's back where he belongs, home sweet home.

Donna said...

That is so cute! There's no place like home.

Hugs,
Donna

Diana LaMarre said...

I see why she like it. I love that old bird house, too!