Monday, April 28, 2008

Temperamental Model!

Laurie and I went to Buffalo to a craft show yesterday. We had a fun day, especially since we don't get to do things together very often anymore. After the show we did a little shopping. At least I did a little. Laurie found some great sales and did a lot! I said I wasn't going to look at kids clothes but the area Laurie was in was right next to the kids clothes so of course I wandered over. I did plan on looking at shoes at Target because I'd seen some cute ones in an add awhile ago. Aren't these adorable? I got the bracelet at the show.


My plan was to have a fashion show and surprise Mommy but I have a temperamental model on my hands today. She wouldn't even let me take a picture of her shoes on!
You will just have to imagine how cute Jerzie will look in these!
I love the details and the polka dots on this one!
Who can resist Carter dresses for under $8.?
I have bought a patriotic dress the last 2 years so I had to get one this year too! Jerzie can wear it for Memorial Day and July 4th. She can always wear a shirt under it if it's cool.
We'll see how my model is after a second nap. Maybe she'll change her mind and want her picture taken!

Edit-She was a little more agreeable after her nap but she has nap hair . I didn't dare push my luck!See that smirk? I'm sure she knows exactly what she's doing!

Don't forget "Bloomin' Tuesday" tomorrow!

3 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

Jerzie even though Grandma says your temperamental. You still look cute in all your new clothes! I love your new shoes.Love You, Uncle Chris and Aunt Laurie

Sugarplum Cottage said...

Ms. Jean, I don't know how to put a link on my blog. Maybe you can help.

What a darlin' baby girl.
Hugs, RoseMarie

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that it isn't just me that she is tempermental with, lol. She looks adorable in all her new outfits and new shoes!!