Monday, April 21, 2008

Guest writer.

Hi, it's Jerzie! Do you like my hair today? This is how Mommy wears hers sometimes but hers is curly. Gramma and I had a busy day today. First we went out on the deck to blow bubbles and swing.
I really like to swing high now! I saw and heard a lot of birdies.
I have a hard time blowing hard enough to make bubbles so Gramma took me to Big Lots to find something I could work. She bought me a bubble blowing doggy but it didn't work so well. She's going to take it back tomorrow.She also got me a big Pooh ball and these bracelets. Aren't they beautiful? I can't decide which color I like bestBefore lunch we went into the back yard to dig a plant for a friend and my friend Ann's granddaughter Cloe saw me and came over to play for awhile. After lunch we went to Gramma's friends to get some plants (Like Gramma needs any more!) I saw a kitty there and a nice golden retriever gave me lots of kisses. They had a pond with some pretty orange fish and I got to feed them. I'm pretty tired from all the fun so I'm going to take a nap now.
Bye bye!


5 comments:

JunieRose2005 said...

Looks like you've been having lots of fun- you sweet little girl! :)


Love you lots,


Junie

Carole Burant said...

Lol, I swear she gets more adorable every time I see a picture of her:-) Tell her she did a fabulous job with this post! hehe I think she will be quite the little Gramma's helper this summer!! I can't wait until my own little grandbaby is born...October can't come soon enough:-) xox

Rosie's Whimsy said...

What a precious little girl!

Love your porch furniture :-) Rosie

Lana Manis said...

Oh ~ how sweet!

Thanks for visiting today!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Oh Jerzie your hair looks just precious! I can remember my Mama pulling mine back like that...well the other day I had to cut my Mama's hair. Your braclets are so pretty and colorful :)