Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring decor

I finished decorating my entry for spring. I'm sure I'll do more as I find things I like but this is a start. The pussy willows here are real but the forsythia isn't. I keep my keys in the bird dish.
I bought a long rope of these "berries". They are yellows and lavender. This is only half of it.
The nest is a real mud nest and I used a scrap of an old quilt under it.
I put the other half of the "berries" on this willow wreath.


Silk daffodils and an old hankie.
I won't leave this up for long but it's better than snowmen! I plan on using some of the stuff in other places.

4 comments:

Carole Burant said...

You have such a delightful way of decorating, I just love it!! I've always loved pussy willows and I remember going to pick some and painting the furry part all different colours for my mom when I was little:-) Everything looks beautiful, Jean!! Love those pictures of Jerzie in your previous post as well:-) Such a little darling! xox

Susie said...

Hi Jean,
I just been reading back through the many posts of yours I've missed. Loved seeing your decorating ideas, your lovely old photo and how much snow you still have!
I can't get over how much Jerzie is growing and those braids are just adorable.
xo

Simply Heart And Home said...

Jean,

All the floral arrangements are so lovely. A bit of spring right in your home! Thank you for sharing your pictures!

JunieRose2005 said...

Jean,

I love the spring decorations!!

Everything looks great together!!


Junie