Monday, November 05, 2007

Jerzie this 'n that

Jerzie is a little cuddly today and Grandma sure doesn't mind that! She got one of her top teeth in finally.
See how red and sore the other one looks. No wonder she's a little whiny.
I found a new hat at the craft show yesterday.
It will go with most anything!
I'm working on eating with a spoon and sometimes she uses her fingers, sometimes her right hand,
most times her left hand,
and sometimes even both hands!
Then, of course, there are times she just plays with the spoon and doesn't eat at all!


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Bless her heart...I'm sure I would be whiney too!

I'm sure she is endless entertainment and joy for you!

Ya'll have a great day!

Susie said...

I probably would be picking at my food too if I had gums that looked like that. Love her hat!!
xo