Monday, October 29, 2007

A day at Grandma's

Hi! This is Jerzie and I am taking over Grandma's blog today. I'm going to show you some of the things I do when I spend the day with Grandma.
We spend a lot of time reading and playing together. This is what I do when Grandma is on the computer checking out your blogs and downloading all the pictures she takes of me!. Today I even helped Grandma wash her windows!
Hey! Let me in!
I love to look at these kids but I'm not supposed to touch them.
When Grandma puts me on her bed to change me, I always grab my favorite pillow. I love fringe!
But most of all Grandma just wants to hug me, kiss me and "nosel".(In case you don't know what "nosel" means, I just rub noses with you.)

I made a video for you today to show you the "easiest" way to get in and out of a rocking chair. I hope you like it!

6 comments:

Are We There Yet? said...

What a good blogger you are Jerzie...and great work with the video.

She looks like she is starting to lose her little baby face and getting her little girl face...so cute

T*mmy said...

So cute! I love the "nosel" idea!

Tell Jerzie I like her "kicks" (shoes).

=)

Deb said...

Adorable! I'm so looking forward to grandkids.

Laurie & Chris said...

Jerzie~ You did a really good job on grandmas blog. We love the video!!

Muum said...

what a cutie!

kris said...

That's exactly the way I get in and out of my rocking chair! Great minds, Jerzie!!

Cute, cute post - of course, you have a great subject! :)