Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my favorite (and only!) Son-in-law!I wasn't real sure of this guy at first and it wasn't because of this
(Taken at a carnival we put on)
but more about the red ponytail and the earrings! I know, I shouldn't judge and believe me I have certainly changed my opinion of that kind of stuff! In fact, I talked him out of cutting his hair for the wedding just to please other people.

Chris has been a super son-in-law (not just because he helps me with my computer, although that helps!). He takes great care of my daughter and has made her very happy and that's all a mother can ask.
Happy Birthday to a great son, brother-in-law, uncle and husband!

Love ya!

Mom
If you would like to wish him a Happy Birthday click here.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I just left their place...they are such a cute couple!

Carole Burant said...

I just gave them heck because I didn't know it was his birthday...otherwise I would have posted about it on my post this morning!!! You know how I love to aknowledge everyone's birthday! lol He certainly is a wonderful guy:-) And makes quite an attractive woman! LOL Love it! xox

savvycityfarmer said...

What a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris! (it's a good thing your mother-in-law changed her mind about earrings! Bless you for ndealing with her AND her daughter. Uncle John