Monday, April 09, 2007

A day late.

I had to work yesterday and the kids had to go to the in-laws this year so we had Easter dinner today. We all love a basic ham dinner and this is really just an excuse. I used my Mom's china today. It isn't what I would buy but I just couldn't let it go. I use it a couple times a year.She got it through the Jewel Tea man. He came to the door and sold cleaning products and groceries. This china was made by Hall and is called Mount Vernon. Autumn Leaves is the most popular sold by The Jewel Tea Company and is very collectable.
Jerzie wore her Easter dress .I gave her a small basket. Her Mommy and Daddy found out that she doesn't like the grass in the basket. She wouldn't touch her stuff until I took out the grass!
I bought her this hat for when she helps me in the garden. She kept in on for quite awhile so we'll see how she does in the summer.

2 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Your mother's china is beautiful, I don't blame you for not wanting to part with it, the sentimental value behind them alone is worth so much!! Jerzie looks so very sweet in her Easter dress...that look on her face when she's looking at the basket is priceless! lol Isn't it funny how she doesn't like the Easter grass!!! The hat is adorable! xox

Susie said...

That hat will really protect her from the sun and it is too cute for words.
Glad you had a nice dinner!
:)